Sunday 8 April 2007

YAY! another step in my faith -----> MY BAPTISM~!
was such a happy day and i thank God that my family, family friends and friends were able to share it with me =)

thanks for all the encouraging words, msgs, cards and presents guys! Keep me accountable and i look forward to continuing the exciting journey of life with God by my side =D

Some kodak moments of the happy day -->















Uncle Stephen, Auntie Anna, Mum, Rev Ling, me, Auntie Wu















Auntie Jo, Uncle Stephen, Auntie Anna, Mum, Dad, me, Auntie Wu, Heidi, Rev Ling















hehe...dad's gift to me: "Make sure you're an angel to other ppl" :)















Sisters in blood and Christ =D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha yeaay congratz Von ! ^_^
May you always get closer to God everyday!

Anonymous said...

congrats again von (i think this is the 3rd time i've already said this to ya, 1st @ church, 2nd on msn and 3rd on blogspot).

nice pics too. cute gift that ya dad got ya.

and dun worry, we'll keep you accountable...
...
...
...
*mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...*
*coughs after evil laugh backfires on him*

Anonymous said...

Congrats Von! ^__^
I can't believe I didn't know about it til that night ._.

michael said...

aw man i missed it. but congratulations vonniewonnie!

Homes said...

a big fat CHU!!

love you so much

heidi XOXO

gambatte ne!