Sunday 6 April 2008

Worst story ever

Scene: Sunday School Picnic/BBQ

Act:

Vonnie: omgsh guys...the other day i was walking and i got soooo cold

*pause*

Ness: That was the WORST STORY EVER

Posted by [~ vonnie ~] at 2:55 PM 0 zaps

JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!! I did title it the worst story ever :P

ANYWAY...onto real business.... I am going to a dinner party tonight and being the lazy get-together-ers that we are... every family had to bring a dish.

Ours was MOCHA MOUSSE who everyone seem to conveniently nominate me to accomplish
AHhhhhhhh....to your surprise there are the rare times i actually smile on myself (*gasp*) and here is when....

Yummy!!!



















YUMMY!!!! (and pretty ^_^y)



















And then Heidi, seeing all the FUN i was having wanted to muck around with the chocolate too....



















She loved that heart....I just reckon the blob next to the heart looks like that green nickelodeon sign

Me: u want FUN AYE?! BAHAHHAHAHAH ->



















Heidi simply replied: .... I want to lick it

Now.... MAYBE i'll let you guys know how it tastes after tonight

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGSH! That looks so nice!!

chocolate fun ... mmm .... ^^

I can't wait til tonight XD
cya soon!

Anonymous said...

foooooood.

Homes said...

oi, that heart took a lot of time and effort to make, amateur cook that i am...

Anonymous said...

so...wheres my moose...i mean mouse...i mean mousse.

Anonymous said...

looks so yummy...nice work jie