Wednesday 25 November 2009

Redefining 'weird'

You sure do get interestingly random conversations while working on teleservicing...

Man: Hello?
Me: Hi, I was wanting to speak to ______
Man: oh thats me
Me: cool. I'm Yvonne calling from your superannuation fund, ______
Man: oh you're not pizza? why arent you my pizza?
Me: I'm sorry sir, no I am not ur pizza
Man: Well im actually in the middle of a bushfire operation and i just ordered pizza so i can't talk about my superannuation and hold a huge hose unless ur my pizza
Me: ok! save the koalas!
Man: Ill take care of this and you get my pizza!

While others can just remain plain weird....

Me: So before I proceed with the call, I will have to perform a 3 point ID check sir just to make sure that I don't give your information out to the wrong person
Man: Well I reckon that you didnt have anyone to take to the prom on friday night and so you got bored and decided to ring random people!
Me: If you're not happy to go ahead with the call sir, I do understand.
Man: OH but if you ARE going to the prom on friday night, I'm available!!!

He was 40. ew. talk about mid-life crisis...

ANYWAY

In other news, I spent an hour at work putting up the christmas tree today! AND got paid for it... WIN!

No comments: