Saturday 21 April 2007

Number One
Open the nearest book. Go to the chapter number that is the Month of your birthday. Count down the number of paragraphs that is the same as the date of your birthday. Lastly, beginning with that paragraph, begin counting out the letters until the one that is the same as the last two digits in your birth year!
Letter: P (my nearest book was like 5m away >.<)

Now, name the first 7 things that come to mind that you like beginning with that letter!
1. PEARL! (zhen zhu!)
2. Phone (its just lying there next to my keyboard...)
3. Pillow =D mmm sleep
4. PAW NIGHT!!!! (COME ALL!!!)
5. Paper (folding paper hearts now)
6. Pens...are everywhere
7. PIG...HAHAHAH....alrite i cheated...someone gave me this one
Man... 'P' is such a random letter

Number Two
1. What is your favourite thing to wear? jeans (good for everywhere, everything)
2. Last thing you ate? breakky
3. Nastiest thing you've ever eaten? pavlova :S
4. I say Shotgun, you say? Shotgun, white rabbits?
5. How many U.S states have you been to? 2?
6. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? for hols yes...otherwise no
7. What is your favourite romance movie? :O how could there be one? any movie with good ending goes down with me ^^
8. Favourite type of food? seafood...mmm
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? YES...but i dont wear socks O.o
10. Have you ever cheated on a test? YES >.< in grade 2 for my spelling test
11. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes :S
13. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? errr...what is it?
14. Have you met a real redneck? again...confusion
15. How is the weather right now? sunny =D
16. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Church
17. What are you afraid of? dirtiness
18. How many pets do you have? None
19. What's one thing you’ve learned? dont overload on antibiotics (from the man with a cane in House =D)
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Iced mocha mmm
21. Have you ever fired a gun? oh! yeaaa one of those laser ones that ive played with my lil cousins...gosh they make the most awesome-est noises ever!
22. Favourite TV show? NCIS, House, and Heroes (as soon as i get it off someone...)
23. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? LOL. no.
24. If you had a daughter (or another daughter), what would you name her? hmmm... too many options...
25. Do you find yourself loved? All the time :D
26. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yep...too many? :S
27. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Cant i have butter AND salted? >.<
28. Have you ever ridden in a limo? nope
29. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? nope
30. What's something that really bugs you? when ppl feel they know me
31. Do you like Michael Jackson? errr....no...his songs maybe
32. Favourite baseball team? aiyo...sport -_-''
33. Have you ever milked a cow? O.o
34. Last time you went bowling? um last MYF bowling thingo...forgot when it was
35. Have you ever cut your own hair? YEP =D

Number Three
Last...
[1.] Person you saw: Mum
[2.] Talked to on the phone: Eric
[3.] Text: Craig
[4.] IMed: too many
[5.] Message over myspace: big NO NO (its not safe! ppl hack through it! says CA)

Today...
[1.] What are you doing now? folding paper hearts
[2.] What are you wearing right now? singlet dressy thingo
[3.] Better than yesterday? hmm...its only just started so dunno

Tomorrow...
[1.] Is: Sunday
[2.] Got any plans: SS!!!
[3.] Dislikes about tomorrow: study -_-''

Favourite...
[1.] Number: 8, 18, 16, 12 (all even numbers :))
[2.] Song: er..my whole music collection?
[3.] Colour: blue mmm
[4.] Season: one with summery breezes, or snow

Currently...
[1.] Missing: people and sleep
[2.] Mood: excited
[3.] Wanting: PAW to start!

True or False...
[I am a cuddler]: i guess
[I am a morning person]: False
[I am a perfectionist]: hehe depends ^^
[I am an only child]: False
[I am currently in pyjamas]: False
[I can be paranoid at times]: True
[I enjoy country music]: False
[I love/like smoothies]: Trueeeeenesss
[I enjoy talking on the phone]: TRUE!
[I have a hidden talent]: True? False? what if its hidden from myself XD
[I have all my grandparents]: False
[I have been told that I am random]: True
[I have or had broken a bone]: False
[I have done something illegal]: True! (as recently discovered)
[I have had major/minor surgery]: False
[I have had the cops called on me]: ..... (let's just skip this one XD)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a lot faster to read it than actually fill it in hey...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha let's take Vonnie white-water rafting :D YAY Man, Vonnie gives me so many roadtrip ideas.