Friday 15 December 2006

drag queen addition

ive finished my teaching job for this year....oh its so cute...one of my students gave me a card and present ^^ awwwww it made feel...like ....a teacher :P

hmmm not a realli interesting day...apart from the discovery that a drag queen lives in our suburb and does his lil special 'hellloooowwww' *waves a hanky* to my mum every day 6pm without fail when she goes for her walk...
she's kinda freaked out now... and with reason... he goes for work each day at 6pm O.o...

oh and btw...when i say 'he'...its a reali big assumption seeing we dont actually know if its a he or she... but we reckon 'it's a drag queen...meh

and i bet some of u read the title as 'drag queen addiction' :P

okies off to bed now...toodles!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm... ok?

Homes said...

ah! the creepy thing called 'it' probs wants to stalk.... my MUM!

that's the ultimate. im calling in the SWAT TEAM!