Sunday 3 December 2006

TAG!

alrite alrite....subject to peer pressure, i have decided to hop the bandwagon and join blogspot!

im not gonna bother reposting my previous posts on msn spaces...too much effort....

due to high demand, i have been required to finish this post by tonite and tag MORE ppl...muhahaha XD

4 things many don't know or maybe many do know
> i have a sausage pillow > i proposed to my cousin when i was six -_-'''
> i used to be a suppperrrrr moodeelll....(at just SIX months old) ;)
> i have a strange phobia of travelling or in any way being over water O_O

4 movies I could watch over and over
> The little mermaid (during my childhood…4 times a day was normal o.o)
> DUMBO!!
> The Lion King
> Finding NEMO!!!
(my goodness...all Disney movies…XD)

4 places where I've lived
> Australia! :O
> HK
> LA
> msn -_-‘’’

4 TV shows I love (or loved in my case)
> SAILOR MOOONNNNN! ***fighting evil by moonlight… *dances***
> pokemon
> Captain planet
> PINGU!

4 places I've been for vacation
> America
> Canada
> Paris
> Alaska

4 of my favourite foods
> Cheesecakes…mmmm
> seafood o.o
> dad's noodles :D
> waffles

4 places I would rather be
> Heaven
> driving somewhere with STRAIGHT roads and in an AUTO car!!!
> nice cruise that doesn’t involve water T_T (guess im always left with sand..)
> nothing that flies in the air either….*spews*

4 favourite songs
> Evanescence - my immortal
> Mercury 4 – 5 yrs from now
> Vitamin C – Friends forever
> 珊瑚海 - 周杰伦

Oh oh oh!
Now I get to TAG PPL
Muahahhahaha….hmmmm…..
> Ems
> Sime L
> Messy Poo
> iRon

HORHORHOR!

9 comments:

steph said...

hahahaha you're a funny one

lol I LOVE DISNEY!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe you and water - quality entertainment for all

Timmy said...

hahaha... wow... so much disney and cartoon influence

poor heidi =P

Anonymous said...

珊瑚海 - 周杰伦

Nice =)

Anonymous said...

珊瑚海 - 周杰伦 !! s2

Anonymous said...

hehe nice! vonnie has a blog now! And everyone's going to blogspot now XD ...
lol interesting info ... =P

E said...

Bahh Bahhhhhh <.<

*sigh* *updates bookmarks*

Note: too lazy to make an actual comment so ;\

Anonymous said...

You're not a true Disney fan unless you can sing all (most) of their songs off by heart.

[~ vonnie ~] said...

well sure to say i can...can u?!